EVERYTHING STARTS WITH SAFETY
Power City Electric holds an uncompromising commitment to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers, and community.
We continually improve our processes, demonstrate leadership with employee participation, and promote comprehensive safety.
We require individual accountability and expect all employees to adhere to our stringent safety standards, and to actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, from the highest level of management to the individual craft worker.
All employees, regardless of their years of experience, go through a detailed safety orientation when they are hired at Power City Electric and all receive ongoing training throughout their career with the company.
This includes training on safe electrical work practices, active fall protection systems, confined space awareness, lock-out tag-out, mobile elevated work platforms, portable fire extinguishers, chemical awareness, silica and asbestos exposure, stop work authority, and many other topics as needed based on the scope of work or job activity.
Our commitments to Safety
- Our project goal is ZERO accidents and ZERO injuries resulting in a SAFE day, a SAFE tomorrow, a SAFE year,
and a SAFE career.
- All employees know and have the right to stop work if they see a safety issue which requires immediate
- We provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees.
- We encourage and promote safety as part of our culture.
- We communicate our safety goals to all employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
- We recognize and celebrate those who contribute to excellence in safety.
- We set, measure, and improve strategic safety orientated goals.
- We comply with OSHA, MSHA, DOSH, and WISHA